PRIVATE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
Drakonx Corporation, founded in 2003, is a multi-discipline Private Investigation Agency that provides special investigations services on workers’ compensation, property, casualty and general liability potentially fraudulent claims as well as support on civil and criminal litigations. Our services includes, but are not limited, to cases of sick leave abuse, disability fraud, procurement fraud, embezzlement, pre-employment screenings, background checks, civil, criminal, international and undercover investigations.
As licensed professionals we operate within the legal limitations established by law, but with the highest level of aggression to obtain unparalleled results.
INDUSTRIES SERVICED – PAST PERFORMANCES
• Media and Entertaining
• Property Management
• Law Firms
• Private Investigations
• Private Security
(Past Performance List available upon request)
• Pre-Employment Screening
• Background Investigations
• Credential Verification
• Business Due Diligence
• Skip Tracing
• Assets Search
• Litigation Support
• Criminal Investigations
• Insurance Fraud Investigations
• Worker’s Comp Fraud Investigations
• Witness Statements
• Disloyal Employee Investigation
• High-Risk Employment Termination
• Undercover Workplace Investigations
• International Investigations
• Counterfeit Investigations
• Records Search and Retrieval
• Executive Protection
• Serving Florida and California. Drakonx is licensed and insured in both states.
• Serving United States and the rest of the world through a well established network of investigators on each state and country.
• Cutting edge technology on video surveillance to capture subject’s activities.
• Sophisticated online technology to obtain subject’s online social life, activities, inner circle and pictures to document each case.
• In-Depth Research to locate people, hidden assets and court cases.
• Experienced interviewing investigators to obtain lawful information and statements from witnesses and confidential informants.
• Daily case updates via email to clients as well as a completed final report by the due date.
• Multi-language investigators fluent in English, Spanish and French.
Florida Private Investigative Agency License: A1000095
California Private Investigative Agency License: 25425
California Private Security Agency License: 16170
SBA Profile: Registered.
561611 – Investigative Services
561612 – Security Guards and Patrol Services
524298 – All Other Insurance Related Activities
541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
7381 – Detective, Guard, and Armored Car Services.
595-21 Workers’ Compensation Services
595-25 EEO Services
595-27 Pre-employment Background Screenings
R423 – Intelligence Services
R499 – Other Professional Services
R424 – Expert Witness Services
R615 – Background Investigation
R799 – Other Management Support Services
S206 – Guard Services
S211 – Surveillance Services
S299 – Other Housekeeping Services
8010 – Private Security Activities
8030 – Investigation Activities
BUSINESS CERTIFICATIONS – SET ASIDES:
Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) – NMSDC
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Florida Association of Private Investigators (FAPI)
International Intelligence Network (INTELLENET)
National Council of Investigation and Security Services (NCISS)
Asociacion de Empresas de Detectives Privados (AEDP)
Contact Person: Fernando Alvarez
Mailing Address: 18495 S Dixie Hwy, 204, Miami, Florida 33157
Toll Free: 866-224-1245